ASP is an organization which focuses on getting inspired, giving meaning to life, being with a community and being who you really are. We consist of a student pastor and a student team. We do this through organizing events, getting together, group discussions, eating together and through one on one conversations with our student pastor. Besides these things, we organize weekly meditation sessions on Van Hall Larenstein. ASP is for every student, regardless of their religion and view on life. We want everyone to feel at home and have the freedom to be who they are.
Iris Springvloet is our student pastor. She works holistically and focuses on who you are, what you believe and how you feel about life. You can contact her:
– If you want to talk about something that is bothering you
– If you want someone to listen to you, to your story
– If you feel lonely, unhappy or sad (or if you are happy and want to talk about that)
– If you are searching for meaning in life (religious or non-religious)
– Or if you just want to talk to someone other than friends, parents and teachers
We look forward to meeting you!